Monday, August 13, 2012

Virtual BFF

Most people have at least one friend they can vent to, unload their thoughts on or share their secrets with.  I don't.  I have my husband to share the majority with, but no one to share the ones I can't share with him.  I am not really a journal person, though I keep telling myself I should write this stuff down.  I can't say it wouldn't be great to have someone to say some of this too, just to say it.

Today, for example, was okay I guess but things got a little dicey in the evening when my daughter managed to break my husband's new phone that just arrived today.  It was an accident, but the second one for him and this particular phone.. his favorite phone of all time.  He was not happy and she cried.  It was not a good position for me to be in.

This is an example of when I struggle with relationships..  all of them, husband,  children,  mother, father, siblings.  Relationships involve give and take, wanting comfort, help, understanding.  I am at a loss with how to give those things and feel extremely uncomfortable when I sense they are wanted and needed.

In essence, this is a journal.. my virtual bff to unload on.  No one reads it or comments on it, which is fine by me.  No judgements, no questions.  I am still exploring me that wishes for solitude.


No comments:

Post a Comment